The ‘Lake District Ideas’ website
Much of my writing is for the web, and I am familiar with web design on Wordpress. The following are all of my own design and have content by myself.
- Lake District Ideas – blog posts on what to do and see in the Lake District
- Bike Ride Maps – web store using Woocommerce
- Cumbria Cycling – information website for Cumbrian cyclists
- Our Family History – genealogical website
- Bike Ride Books – book publishing
- C2C Cycle – blog-based website for the C2C cycle route
- Lake District Grand Tour – website promoting the book of the same name
The websites below are some I have built for others, giving them control to develop the sites as they choose, but with me available to help and to keep the background program updated.
- Richard Peace Cycling, Yorkshire
- Kett Translations, Dorset
- Mathieson House, Ayrshire
- Motherby House, Cumbria
- Lemons and Life Skills, Yorkshire
Contact me to discuss how I can help
Call me on 07949 550 320 or use the form below.